CHOCOLATE COOLING TUNNELS
CCT model cooling tunnels are suitable both for cooling chocolate coatings and for cooling fillings for biscuits and other individual items. Suitable for small or medium scaled production lines.
CCT-H model high-performance cooling tunnel operates with more intense convection cooling from above and intensive cold water contact cooling below. The two cooling systems can be regulated independently of one another. This combination enables optimum quality to be achieved in the shortest possible cooling times. Suitable for cooling chocolate coatings in high-output production lines.
- Available for machine widths from 1000 to 1500 mm
- The cooling tunnels are of modular design and consist of individual sections.
- Energy saving and CFC-free insulation
- Stainless stell hoods that can be lifted on either side, for maximum accessibility for cleaning.
- Cooling units contain a built-in semi hermetic air-cooled or water-cooled compressor, a recirculation fan and an evaporator as standard
- Cooling compressor housing also designed for easy cleaning
- Photo-pneumatic belt-tracking devices on both sides